Start journaling with this spiral notebook. It comes in a variety of styles including a dot grid, lined, task and blank. Plan your day with the task manager journal or simply go traditional with the lined one.
4 different types:
Journal DOT GRID
.: Front cover print
.: 160 pages (80 sheets)
.: Black back cover
.: Spiral binding
• Cockroaches are one of the oldest insects in existence – they have been around for more than 350 million years!
• There are approximately 4,600 species of cockroach in the world.
• Cockroaches thrive in tropical climates and can live up to a month without food.
• The cockroach is a scavenger and will eat almost anything including paper, leather, glue and hair. It is also believed that they can survive nuclear fallout due to their hardy immune system.
• Female cockroaches lay egg cases called oothecae which contain between 16 to 40 eggs depending on the species. They usually hatch within two months.
• Some cockroach species are known to fly and can travel up to 6 km/h.
• Cockroaches have been found to carry bacteria that can cause food poisoning in humans, such as salmonella. It is therefore important to keep them away from kitchens and other food preparation areas.
• Cockroaches can be used for educational purposes in classrooms due to their easy maintenance and ability to survive in extreme conditions. They also have a long lifespan which allows students time to observe the life cycle of the insect.
• A study has shown that cockroaches are capable of learning simple tasks and remembering them after several weeks. This suggests that they may possess memory capabilities not previously thought possible!
There are no reviews yet.